New wave/rave styles are hitting up the indie scenes, what with emerging bands like the New Young Pony Club, and clothing styles involving the crazy and extravagent (neon colours, anyone?). It's a total throwback to the 80s, and I'm definitely loving it a lot.
For you J-town kids keen on some partying this weekend, check out Planet Jive at the club Centro (Darmawangsa Square) on Friday night. Sounds like it'll be a fun time, and I'll be there dancing it up and with my camera in hand, so wear your most funky and fashionable threads and get your picture taken!
For you J-town kids keen on some partying this weekend, check out Planet Jive at the club Centro (Darmawangsa Square) on Friday night. Sounds like it'll be a fun time, and I'll be there dancing it up and with my camera in hand, so wear your most funky and fashionable threads and get your picture taken!

In honor of the occasion, I bought these magnificent (albeit totally gaudy) gold sunglasses from Town Square for only Rp. 20,000. Check out the little stalls they have upstairs for sunnies, bags, shoes and more. Most of it's pretty damn cheap, although not on par with Pasar Baru or Senen, but still worth looking at if you're not up to trekking all the way over to the markets.
My dad has made off with the camera for a few days, so we'll have to settle for a really terrible phone camera picture.

I'm thinking of pairing them with this neon/cyan shiny dress and perhaps some rad coloured tights, plus a bright headband and the like.
Check out these amazing new rave style clothes:
From House of Holland's "fashion groupie" shirts.
From To-orist. It's a rocket ship!

In other news: I'm hearing word about a garage sale in Kemang this weekend, from Friday till Sunday, but I'm not sure on the details yet. I'll keep you posted!

3 comments:
ooo that thing at centro sounds so cool...you're gonna get some amazing photos i'm sure! There's also this store opening that's supposed to be happening soon that i heard about at the fashion show but its top secret (for some weird reason) and invite only....the lady got my number from eleena so hopefully she'll call me and we can go...
its a jewelry line and its cool cus its made with vintage toys sounds pretty unusual but its such an original idea
xoxoxox
p.s. i'm so happy someone else is surfing the net instead of studying just like me =]
So what is this garage sale? You know I still am awaiting the day we shall spend lots of money together.
Yes indeed, in some moments I can phrase that I jibe consent to with you, but you may be inasmuch as other options.
to the article there is quiet a suspect as you did in the go over like a lead balloon a fall in love with efflux of this beg www.google.com/ie?as_q=cuteftp 8.1.0 build 11.12.2007.7 pro ?
I noticed the axiom you have in the offing not used. Or you partake of the dark methods of helping of the resource. I possess a week and do necheg
Post a Comment