Thursday, 14 June 2007

Something Snazzy on holiday

Just to let everyone know that I'm out of Jakarta for 7 weeks - in fact, Something Snazzy! is down in Sydney, Australia and let me tell you, it's freezing.

However, on the plus side, the clothes here are gorgeous, and I plan on heading out into the city to get photo-taking as soon as possible. Well, if the bloody rain stops for a while so I can take the camera out! So for seven weeks, we're going to be a Sydney street style blog I suppose, until I'm back home in Jakarta and the J-town stylin' shall resume.

For any Sydney readers that may be out there - care to point me in the direction of super fashionable cool people, or great (but please, cheap!) places to shop?

Expect an update over the weekend, I promise I'll make it happen! Something Snazzy! is adaptor-less and therefore laptop-less right now, but we'll be getting all that good stuff together for you lovely readers real soon.

Hope you're all well and warm!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sydney is shopping eden. Make sure you check out glebe market on Saturdays and Hope Street Markets, Surry Hills to score some heavenly bargains and one of a kind pieces. You can't go past QVB and Paddington St. for desginer goodness. Some of my favorites are : Via Alley (Shop 2, 289 Liverpool St, Darlinghurst, NSW 2010, Australia) and Incu (Shop RG23, The Galeries Victoria, 500 George Street Sydney NSW 2000,
256 Oxford Street, Paddington NSW 2021 ). You'll get a mix of local and international fashion there. Enjoy!

portfolio-7 said...

Hello hello, welcome to the coldest weeks of Sydney i guess. Raining and cold wind..damn!!

Anyways, about the shops. Do check Incu, one of my fav, but its a little bit expensive. General Pants is relatively cheaper and more for younger people. Maybe its a little bit too late, but TSUBI's doing their annually garage sale on Roseberry, you can get their jeans for 100 dollars, I even got one for 10 dollars. So enjoy sydney, lot of nice, friendly and stylish Indonesian kid around here...!!

Anonymous said...

I hope you're having a great time! Unfortunately, I have no idea where to shop in Sydney because last I visited I only got drunk and sat by the harbor freezing my ass off the whole time.
Anyway, can't wait to read your next post. Cheers :)

Anonymous said...

i love your blog! keep up the good work!
if you're interested in good indie music, check out i-weenie

Anonymous said...

you should come down to melbourne! lots of vintage shops and funky alleys to visit ;)

Annabelle said...

Oh you wonderful people, how you make me smile. =]

Anonymous 1 - I'll be checking out those shops soon, thanks!

Portfolio-7 - It IS cold! I'm just getting over being terribly sick, actually, because the cold finally got to me. No fun. I'll take a look at those shops soon too, thank you!

Annisa - Drunk by the harbour? Sounds like a good time to me. ^_^

I-weenie - Love your blog, I'll be linking you!

Anonymous 2 - I'm hoping to get down to Melbourne at some point during my stay in Australia. If I do, where should I head for some funky shopping?

Anonymous said...

pandabelle: definitely go down to brunswick st, fitzroy and you should also visit camberwell market on sundays :)

Anonymous said...

Good luck acquiring folks behind this one. However you make some Extremely fascinating factors, youre going to have to do much more than bring up a couple of points that may perhaps be different than what weve already heard. What are attempting to say here? What do you want us to think? It seems like you cant actually get behind a unique believed. Anyway, thats just my view.

--------------------------------------------
my website is
http://indiancurryrecipes.info

Also welcome you!