Sunday, 24 June 2007

Glebe Markets, Glebe, Sydney

It's taken me a little while to get stuff together - I've been sick, trying to find work, looking out for fashionable folks, and it all takes a lot of effort!

This Saturday I made it up to the Glebe markets, and if you are a Sydney goer and have yet to attend, then I insist you go next Saturday. Dress up, too, because I'll definitely be there again next weekend!

I was also pleasantly surprised to hear a few people speaking in Indonesian there! If you recognize me from the blog please say hello, I'm rather shy sometimes and it's always encouraging to know there are readers around and about!

Only managed to snap three photos, but enjoy regardless. Coming up soon are some cool buys that I've gone ahead and purged my wallet with, but hey, retail therapy is so much more important and useful than buying food and medication when you're sick, right?

Penny

Tiffany

Emily

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tiffany:

...


....


WTF! dont take this the wrong way, but wtf were you thinking when your took her photo? she looks stoned, her face is absolutely categorically retarded, her "style" is seriously lacking and i honestly cannot find anything positive to say about her. omg. annabelle, i understand you're "documenting street styles and fashion", but when tiffany clearly has neither, do you rly need to put her photo on yr blog? hahaha she is almost hilarious

though none of the 3 girls look as stunning as the others who have graced your blog tiffany looks horrendous! sorry!

other than that, i really like your blog and appreciate another update. im so proud of you for having the courage to take photos of ppl - i sure as hell wouldn't lol. hope yr feeling better soon so you can update again!

♥ ayden

Annabelle said...

This is your first warning, Ayden.
The next comment of this nature will be deleted, and you will be banned from accessing this site, as we have discussed.

Thank you.

Anonymous said...

i think penney looks lovely... those boots are so cool!
: )

Anonymous said...

wohooo go annabelle. you got your nigger out. sorry if that's inappropriate.

hahahaha ayden. your a fag. for real. i love tiffany's outfit. i really like her shoes. and her 'stoned' look turns me on to the max.
so... so.. in yar face.

-catherine

Eli said...

The girl with the pom pom stuff is interesting.

Anonymous said...

Hellow Pandabelle,
just found this site and I found it rrrreeeaaallly interesting :D will come here very often :)
Im not from Jakarta, so I was surprised to see lotsa interesting things you post here...

Hv a great vacation in Sydney!

hellow from amsterdam
-modjo-

Anonymous said...

HI..so happy to find more Indonesian Fashion blog, so far I've only perused www.fashionesedaily.com..seru seru juga bahasannya di sana dan ada forumnya, love all of the picture you've taken here girl..keep snapping...

Anonymous said...

oooo the pom pom bag that penny is wearing are sooooo popular in london...i was gonna buy one but i don't think i can rock them especially now that i see her wearing it so well
tre bien!!!
xoxoxoxox
I LOVE ANNABELLE INDEFINITLY

Ms. Match said...

Yes love the pompom bag!! Ambie pambie, you say it's from London.. where can I get it?
and Pandabelle: your blog is great! more updates please..
:-)
you;re also not a bad writer :-)
PS: check out my blog at confessionsofabeautyeditor.blogspot.com

WendyB said...

I love all the bright colors ...especially the pom-poms and Tiffany's boots.

Anonymous said...

hey annabelle
i love to just checked out ur blog
and wew
i just realized that i just saw you @ Festival Kemang 2007
and i saw you and your friend were loking for clothes there
btw is your friend Kelly Ozbourne(how to rite her name :p)?
because she really looked like the same

:p

Karina said...

OK, to me it looks like perhaps the sun is in Tiffany's eyes and making her squint.

I like Penny's outfit, to a point. I think the bag AND necklace together are a teensy bit much. They'd stand out better on their own if they were worn separately. Just my opinion.

Great, fun blog. Thanks, Annabelle!

Anonymous said...

Good afternoon
[url=http://www.internetmosque.net ] A new MP3 CD quality stereo audio English only Quran (for the first time on the internet)[/url]


"How do Muslims view death?"

Like Jews and Christians, Muslims believe that the present life is only a trial preparation for the next realm of existence. Basic articles of faith include: the Day of Judgment, resurrection, Heaven and Hell. When a Muslim dies, he or she is washed, usually by a family member, wrapped in a clean white cloth, and buried with a simple prayer preferably the same day. Muslims consider this one of the final services they can do for their relatives, and an opportunity to remember their own brief existence here on earth. The Prophet (SAW) taught that three things can continue to help a person even after death; charity which he had given, knowledge which he had taught and prayers on their behalf by a righteous child.


For more details [url=http://www.internetmosque.net ]click her[/url]






|

All of us will die one day INCLUDING YOU.

so before you die you must find out where the HELL you are going too.

You must find out

who is our savior Jesus or ?

You may sleep tonight and never get up in the morning?

You may die today.

You may die within a week

You may die within a month

you may die within a year

you may die within the next ten years

one thing for sure

You will die

so find out how is our savior so that he may save you.

http://www.internetmosque.net/saviour/index.htm

http://www.internetmosque.net/songes/s/1.htm

http://www.internetmosque.net/songes/s/17.htm

http://www.internetmosque.net/

http://www.internetmosque.net/quran/quraneng/index.htm

http://www.internetmosque.net/audio...n_Yahya/1_w.htm

http://www.internetmosque.net/audio...f-Estes/1_w.htm

http://www.internetmosque.net/audio...ilips/1-1_w.htm

Viagra Online said...

love tiffany's outfit. i really like her shoes. and her 'stoned' look turns me on to the max.

Anonymous said...

missouri auto insurance Im no expert, but I think you just made an excellent point. You obviously know what youre talking about, and I can really get behind that. Thanks for being so upfront and so honest. Martin - texas auto insurance

Anonymous said...

感谢您的帮助后!我也不会获得这样的,否则!

Anonymous said...

可爱的尖锐文章。没想到,这是这并非易事。尊重你!