13 January - MxPx. One of the longest standing punk bands, MxPx have been around since 1992. Dress up in your rockin' out boots and mohawks! It's at Hall Basket Senayan. Tix are around Rp. 200,000
24 January - SWITCHFOOT. Alternative rock band from San Diego. Fun to listen to, and not terrible either. It's at Tennis Indoor Senayan. Tix are Rp. 300,000 for tribune, and Rp. 350,000 for festival.
12 February - BJOOOOORRRRKKKKK BJORK BJORK BJORK! (can you tell that I'm the most excited for this one?) I can't even believe this is real, even though it's confirmed. I expect to see some fucking cool clothes at this gig. Icelandic* craziness takes place at Tennis Indoor Senayan, and tix are around Rp. 600,000.
5 March, 2008 - INCUBUS. This 5-piece alternative rock band will be jamming at Tennis Indoor Senayan. No clue on tix prices, maybe around Rp. 200,000.
Also... My Chemical Romance 31 January
Helloween 22 February
James Blunt 21 May.
I doubt I'll be attending these events, but just letting all know.
Merry Christmas, Happy New Year and happy holidays to all of the Something Snazzy! readers. Your support has been great since I kicked off this "project" near the beginning of this year. Jakarta, keep up the super clothing choices through 2008. Sydney's the next city to get the Something Snazzy! treatment when I move back there in July, but until then my New Year's resolution for 2008 is to update as much as possible!
Take care everyone, and stay safe over the holidays.
*Yes, I realized that I am retarded. Bjork is Icelandic, not Norwegian. Major blonde moment!

10 comments:
um bjork is icelandic :o)
yep she's right.
Icelandic.
check out her icelandic songs, sounds so interesting.
icelandic darling :)
masa incubus cuma 200rb ya???
Incubus is about 450-500 rupiah.
if you dont like My Chemical Romance so much, you dont even have to put it on your blog.
no offense, but its not good for your blog's reader who may like them.
Oh dear haha. Thanks for the correction, dears. It's been edited. As have my minor comments of MCR. XD
I'm so happy you updated your blog :D It's so interesting!!
And also makes me feel depressed because I'm no longer in Jakarta. But okay. Your blog is still amazing.
Please update again this month <3
Pandabelle Hi
It's time to go back to work !!!!
Hello from Paris
Fred the Mole
I'm rather late on the scene here, so my statements will probably fall on mostly deaf ears, but, as the saying goes, "what the hell."
Someone above me wrote this:
"if you don't like My Chemical Romance so much, you don't even have to put it on your blog.
no offense, but its not good for your blog's reader who may like them."
As someone who maintains a blog that gets a very large number of hits per day, my reaction to you is as such:
You are dumb.
Very dumb.
A blog is, at its core, the opinions of someone. Be it on life, music, religion, or some other such social construct, they are all essentially the same thing. They incorporate someone's personal experiences into their chosen subject matter and, frankly, thats a good thing. This is about what someone (who is not you) thinks. If you don't like it, don't read it.
If someone came onto my blog and told me to amend my content because 'someone might not like to read it' - I would, very assuredly, tell that person to 'get fucked,' and certainly hope that anyone sharing his opinions would take that as their queue to get, similarly, fucked.
Basically, I'm in between classes, and you're an idiot.
dude take a chill pill
just cuz you're banging the chick who wrote this blog or some shit like that doesn't mean you gotta be hatin
so all i have to say
is fine voice your opinions
defend her
whatever
just don't be a bitch about it!
cheap herbal viagra sublingual viagra viagra prescription uk uk alternative viagra viagra substitute viagra pills women's viagra viagra paypal viagra rrp australia cheapest viagra watermelon viagra viagra rx recreational viagra use viagra australia
Post a Comment