Monday, 30 April 2007

Coffee-turned-pop

I was at Pondok Indah Mall 2 today after school, having coffee with some friends at the Coffee Bean, when I spotted this absolutely fabulous pop art collage of the Coffee Bean logo. Unfortunately, the digital camera is being a bit lame right now, so I had to resort to using the rather crappy camera on my phone, but I brightened the colours a tad on Photoshop to at least somewhat restore them to their full glory.


Really, that picture just doesn't do it justice. The colours were so fun! And as I'm sure you'll all find out in weeks to come, I am one serious coffee fiend. To quote Neil Gaiman, I like my coffee "black as night and sweet as sin."

Hopefully I'll be able to find a reasonable way to balance time dedicated to this blog and other internet-related activities, with the time I need to put towards school. Exams are coming up soon, although over the summer I'll be stranded in Jakarta with plenty of time to spare, so I definitely see that as being a great time for blog development!

No comments: